Copper braided wire or stranded wire conductors are made with braided copper wires or stranded copper wires to create a flexible conductive path, with good electrical conductivity and mechanical strength. They are usually used in applications where a flexible, yet durable electrical connection is needed, such as earthing tapes or lightning conducting cables.
* Copper purity: ≥99.9%.
* Diameter of the copper wires:
- 0.20mm; 0.15mm (standard)
- 0.10mm; 0.05mm (available).
* Surface treatment of the wires: uncoated or tin-coated.
* Contact terminals: solderless cold-pressed with copper tubes, or machined copper
* Surface treatment of the contact terminals: uncoated or tin-coated.
* Insulations: shrinkable insulation tubing, silicon rubber insulation tubing.